Friday, October 29, 2010

Lovely Old Things



I love old things.  Like this beautiful little Victorian cylinder desk from one of my favorite antique shops.  It has drawers and cubbies to hold all my knitting and crochet supplies, especially my yarn stash.  Even has a cool pull-out writing surface which accommodates my netbook perfectly.  I wonder where this lovely desk sat before it found its place in my home?  Who owned this before me and what letters have they written here? 

 






Beautiful home for my yarns








        Perfect for blogging :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! I would love to have a special space for all of my bits and pieces. My yarn and WiPs tend to get pushed into bags and stuffed into cupboards and it is easy to lose track of what I have. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. I do enjoy your thoughts!