Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainy Day Crochet

It's a bit stormy tonight in my part of the world - the whole works with thunder, lightning and rain.  Just finished baking brownies for the kids and now's the perfect time to pick up my hook!  I'm working on Mary Ellen's daisy granny square that I found here.  I found that I had to modify it slightly, adding one chain stitch between each granny cluster in rows 5 and 6.  I've completed two so far and feel I've gotten the hang of it.  I love working a new pattern.  Once you get it, it becomes that much more fun as you cruise along!



I think these will become a pillow someday...to go with the big blanket I've just about completed.

Not quite finished.  Still considering the final edging.  So many options!
A granny blanket in jewel tones, inspired by Attic24

Until next time, happy hooking!

1 comment:

  1. These are as gorgeous as any garden! Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. I do enjoy your thoughts!